Log4Om is a fast and simple software developed in C# for complete ham radio station management.
Some of the key functions are:
- Interfaced with QRZ.COM e HAMQTH.COM for rapid search and QSO data enhancements (massive update supported).
- Innovative graphic DX Cluster management, with SPOT real time view on world map and auto tuning of the radio with CAT support.
- Super Cluster: An alternative cluster based on online data sent by users to HRDLog.net
- MySQL support for large databases and multi operator operations.
- CAT support for numerous radios, through HAMLIB and OMNIRIG
- Cluster integrated with propagation informations by HRDLog.net
- ADIF import and ADIF / Excel (csv) / PDF export of log
- Integrated with E-QSL, LOTW, ClubLog and HRDLog.net.
- Fast and simple forms for help OM’s to write old good paper QSL with ease.
- Complete log searching features, Log4Om enables the OM to update offline the QSO with updated informations.
- Optimized for “paper to electronic” log conversion, with features that drammatically speeds up the speed of inserting QSO (auto-time functions with predefined QSO separations, automatically set timings for fast pile-up management)
- Language selectable English and Italian
- Complete label print feature
- SO2R support
- NET CONTROL support
- Complete statistics set with support for main awards (ARRL and RSGB IOTA)
Download (Beta 220.127.116.11)
- Log4OM 1.12.1 (793) WARNING: REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK FULL. Please use setup.exe for install as it will download the framework if missing.
- Log4OM 1.12.1 Portable (128)
- Log4OM 1.12.1 user Manual (401)
Do you like to support Log4OM development and new interfaces?